Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on November, 09, 2020
It is precisely said that if people want to become healthy, they should include lots of fluids, green veggies, fruits, legumes and whole grains into their daily routine and diet because of their high protein and vitamin contents. Earlier horse gram is one of the less popular beans and considered as quite useful as cattle feed. But now it's become a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine, mainly in Southern India you can contact horse gram suppliers to buy it as per your requirement.
What is the horse gram?
Horse gram (Macrotyloma uniflorum) is a healthy and nutritious lentil and is readily available in most stores. It has many names all over the world, which serves as evidence that it's known and used globally. It's known as cowpea, the Bonnavista bean, the hyacinth bean, kulatha kalai in Sanskrit, the bian dou in Chinese, habbul kulth in Arabic, kuntikali in Bengali, kulthi in Hindi, kollu in South India and gahat/muthira/kulath in other parts of India. It can tremendously help in making our quality of life more prosperous and more fulfilling.
Horse gram is rich in taste and at the same time, provides us with many health benefits.
Horse gram is measured as a miracle superfood that is usually consumed as a staple diet in the southern parts of India. It is full of nutrients and has most of the minerals like- phosphorus, calcium, protein and iron. Therefore it is recognized to be very beneficial for human health, as much as it is useful for animal health too.
• It has miraculous properties that can cure kidney and gall bladder stones.
• The horse gram plant displays the properties of sharp, diuretic and antioxidant.
• It is recommended for persons suffering from jaundice or water retention, and as part of a weight-loss diet by reducing the cholesterol levels in the body.
• It is considered helpful for iron deficiencies, and is considered useful for maintaining body temperature in the winter season; and prevents and cures arthritis.
• It aids in curing the menstrual problems like irregular periods and heavy bleeding, leucorrhea and bleeding during or after the pregnancy period.
• The high amount of dietary fibre present in it balances the blood pressure and sugar glucose levels.
• Its plant treats the patients who are suffering from weak liver, spleen enlargement and colic with its medicinal properties.
• It has been used by the Ayurveda as a cure for issues such as conjunctivitis, worm removal, rheumatism, and piles.
• Certain tests have also proven that lipids extracted from horse grams are known to heal rats with peptic ulcers.
Soak two or three tablespoons of horse gram overnight insufficient amount of water, in the following day make it in to paste and consume it for two times a day. You can also drink the dripping water for the added benefits. Add it to your daily diet, whether in the form of sprouts, soups or boiled water to watch the results.
Where to buy horse gram?
This product is beneficial health product therefore available for sale on the below platform
• Horse gram is available on online sites where you can browse and select as per your requirement
• In the medical pharmacy as well you can go and purchase it
• In the wholesale and multi-product market as well this product is readily available
This entry was posted on November, 09, 2020 at 15 : 10 pm and is filed under Horse Gram. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.